Subject: [kitten] Where is the host-based service registry

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:32:21 -0500

I recall that there is a registry of host-based services (things like
host, imap, xmpp, ldap, etc) the service component of
GSS_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE.  Where is that registry? A quick google of
IANA failed to find it.

---

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:20:26 -0800

Is this what you're looking for:

 <http://www.iana.org/assignments/gssapi-service-names/gssapi-service-names.x
html>

?

--On January 24, 2011 15:32:21 -0500 Sam Hartman <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>