Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:23:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SASL &amp; GSS-API Mechanism for OpenID
	Author(s)       : Eliot Lear
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henry Mauldin
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-06-14

   OpenID has found its usage on the Internet for Web Single Sign-On.
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) and the Generic
   Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) are
   application frameworks to generalize authentication.  This memo
   specifies a SASL and GSS-API mechanism for OpenID that allows the
   integration of existing OpenID Identity Providers with applications
   using SASL and GSS-API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-03.txt