Subject: [kitten] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-04.txt

From: Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:23:09 +0200

Hi,

New version contains a request for an IANA OID assignment. No
substantial changes compared to the previous version.

Klaas

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-04.txt
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:17:37 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-04.txt has been
successfully submitted by Klaas Wierenga and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml
Revision:	 04
Title:		 A SASL and GSS-API Mechanism for SAML
Creation date:	 2011-07-11
WG ID:		 kitten
Number of pages: 25

Abstract:
   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) has found its usage on the
   Internet for Web Single Sign-On.  Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
   Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to generalize
   authentication.  This memo specifies a SASL mechanism and a GSS-API
   mechanism for SAML 2.0 that allows the integration of existing SAML
   Identity Providers with applications using SASL and GSS-API.

The IETF Secretariat