Subject: [kitten] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-06.txt

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:52:21 +0200

This draft version contains a single change to address a significant
Typo.  Thanks, Alexi!

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:49:36 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-06.txt has been successfully submitted by Eliot Lear and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid
Revision:	 06
Title:		 A SASL &amp; GSS-API Mechanism for OpenID
Creation date:	 2011-09-27
WG ID:		 kitten
Number of pages: 25

Abstract:
   OpenID has found its usage on the Internet for Web Single Sign-On.
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) and the Generic
   Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) are
   application frameworks to generalize authentication.  This memo
   specifies a SASL and GSS-API mechanism for OpenID that allows the
   integration of existing OpenID Identity Providers with applications
   using SASL and GSS-API.

The IETF Secretariat