Subject: [kitten] kitten WG Interim Meeting Information

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 00:01:36 -0600

Topic: KITTEN WG Interim
Date: Monday, May 6, 2013
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 640 049 742
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=179545787&UID=1381218722&PW=NYTQ2YTA5MjY4&RT=MiM0 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=179545787&UID=1381218722&PW=NYTQ2YTA5MjY4&ORT=MiM0 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:640 049 742

The IETF WebEx has a "use computer for audio" feature that allows a user
to participate using their computer and a headset.  However, the quality
of the audio tends to be quite variable, and those who use this feature
should mute themselves via the WebEx interface when not speaking to
avoid causing echo.

Users can also access the call-in number via Skype:

1.  Bring up your Skype application.
2.  Bring up your browser, and go to the WebEx URL.
3.  Enter your name and email address.
4.  Close the WebEx window prompting for a phone number.
5.  Select the "info" tab at the top of the WebEx browser page.
6.  Go to Skype, and dial the U.S. number from the meeting
     announcement.
7.  Click on the DialPad tab on the Skype window.
8.  Use the virtual keypad to enter the meeting number followed by #.
9.  Use the virtual keypad to enter your attendee ID followed by #.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=179545787&UID=1381218722&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAqaLd3iTjOQdFMoQ4QudQhNdYxPyqtufO60he9MbQwkT&RT=MiM0 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x640049742#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.