Subject: [kitten] IETF 87 - Draft Agenda

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:24:04 -0600

I've uploaded a draft agenda for the session in Berlin:

     http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-kitten

Please let me know if there are any omissions/corrections before the 
final version is due on 7/22.

Shawn.
--
kitten co-chair

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:43:05 -0500

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Please let me know if there are any omissions/corrections before the final
> version is due on 7/22.

Roland had a really good suggestion for simplification of the async
API extensions.  I would submit an update for that it's a day past the
deadline.  If you want I can post a link anyways -- I'd rather the
update be reviewed if it will be reviewed at all in time for the WG
meeting, else that it be left for the next meeting (there's no
urgency).

Nico
--

---

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:37:59 -0600

> meeting, else that it be left for the next meeting (there's no

Perhaps we should take this off the agenda for now.  We can continue the 
discussion on-list based on the new draft when submissions are allowed 
on 7/29.

Shawn.
--
kitten co-chair