Subject: [kitten] IETF 89 - Agenda Items

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 11:18:44 -0700

Please provide any agenda items for a possible London session. Please 
submit these topics to the list or co-chairs no later than 1/14.

Shawn.
--
kitten co-chair

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:00:10 +0000

>submit these topics to the list or co-chairs no later than 1/14.

Not sure it's an agenda item, but I need some assistance moving saml-ec to
last call. I'll have a new draft up this week that replaces the last draft
reference now that eap-naming is done.

-- Scott

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:44:57 -0500 (EST)

> reference now that eap-naming is done.

I also plan to move forward with my gss-loop document, but it's unclear 
that we'd need to talk about it in person as an agenda item.

-Ben