Subject: [kitten] Expiration impending: <draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop-02.txt> (fwd)

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:43:45 -0400 (EDT)

I am assuming that I can submit a no-change "update" on the 21st when 
submissions reopen, and there will not be any significant consequence.

-Ben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:42:05 -0400
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Subject: Expiration impending: <draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop-02.txt>

The following draft will expire soon:

Name:     draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop
Title:    Structure of the GSS Negotiation Loop
State:    I-D Exists
Expires:  2014-07-18 (in 3 days, 19 hours)

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:09:26 -0400 (EDT)

> submissions reopen, and there will not be any significant consequence.

Whoops, I guess I was not reading closely enough -- this expiration notice 
is for the non-WG version of the document, but the WG version 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-00) is still live 
and not at risk of expiry until November.

I'm not sure why I expected the expiration-impending notifications to 
check for a new version of the document by a different name.

Sorry for the noise.

-Ben