Subject: Re: [kitten] IETF 90 - Draft Agenda

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 13:43:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014, Shawn M Emery wrote:

>
> Please provide any additions or updates to the draft agenda posted here:
>
>  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/agenda/agenda-90-kitten

It looks like the active documents draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop and 
draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth, and the recently-expired 
draft-ietf-kitten-channel-bound-flag are not on the agenda.
Is that just because we don't think there's anything to talk about for 
them?

-Ben

---

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:05:10 -0600

On 07/ 3/14 11:43 AM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> It looks like the active documents draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop

I've placed this on the agenda.  Do you have status that I can 
incorporate into the slides?

> and draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth

This is already on the agenda under OAuth Mech, but it had referenced 
the wrong draft.  Corrected now.

> and the recently-expired draft-ietf-kitten-channel-bound-flag are not 
> on the agenda.

There hasn't been any activity on this draft since the last session.  
 From what I remember there are some outstanding changes that are needed 
before progressing.

> Is that just because we don't think there's anything to talk about for 

Thanks for catching the typo and the exclusion of gss-loop.  The agenda 
has been updated and uploaded to its usual location:

Shawn.
--

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:23:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2014, Shawn M Emery wrote:

> I've placed this on the agenda.  Do you have status that I can incorporate 
> into the slides?

I think I'm happy with the current text; the main changes in the current 
version are updates to the sample code.  I don't know that anyone other 
than me has looked at the new code particularly closely, though.  I guess 
such review could occur just as easily during a WGLC as prior to one.  I 
don't think we have any known outstanding issues that would block a WGLC.

>> and the recently-expired draft-ietf-kitten-channel-bound-flag are not on 
>> the agenda.
>
> There hasn't been any activity on this draft since the last session.  From 
> what I remember there are some outstanding changes that are needed before 
> progressing.

I guess Nico just hasn't had any time to spend on it, then.

Thanks,

Ben