Subject: [kitten] SASL/OAUTH WGLC one last time?

From: Bill Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:45:20 +0000 (UTC)

Just submitted draft -18 including the feedback from -17 both here and from the OAUTH list..  If WGLC hasn't started once again is it time yet?
Thanks,
-bill

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 22:32:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, Bill Mills wrote:

> Just submitted draft -18 including the feedback from -17 both here and
> from the OAUTH list..  If WGLC hasn't started once again is it time yet?

Thanks for the updates.

The current plan is to WGLC sasl-oauth after the gss-loop WGLC finishes,
which is on 5 December.  We will probably leave a little bit of a gap
between the two WGLC periods, but I don't expect it to be very long.

-Ben

---

From: Bill Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:17:14 +0000 (UTC)

Ah, I didn't realize we single threaded them.  OK. 

     On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:32 PM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks for the updates.

-Ben

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:24:24 -0500 (EST)

> Ah, I didn't realize we single threaded them.  OK.

There's no rule that we have to single-thread them.  Given that we
sometimes have low energy in the WG, it seems that trying to do things in
parallel risks burnout for contributors, so we've been adopting the
single-threading as a goal, recently.

-Ben