Subject: [kitten] Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00.txt> (Kerberos Authorization Data Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 06:13:00 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Authentication Technology
Next Generation WG (kitten) to consider the following document:
- 'Kerberos Authorization Data Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs'
  <draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Abstract: This document specifies a Kerberos Authorization Data
   container that supersedes AD-KDC-ISSUED.  It allows for multiple
   Message Authentication Codes (MACs) or signatures to authenticate the
   contained Authorization Data elements.  This document updates RFC
   4120.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.