Subject: [kitten] new draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2

From: Michael Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:51:53 -0500

A new version of the subject draft has been posted. We addressed all of the
comments on -08, generally with text supplied (thanks!).

Mike

-- 
Mike Jenkins
[email-masked] - if you want me to read it only at my desk
[email-masked] - to read everywhere
443-634-3951

---

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:54:54 -0500

On 01/26/2016 01:51 PM, Michael Jenkins wrote:
> A new version of the subject draft has been posted. We addressed all of
> the comments on -08, generally with text supplied (thanks!).

All of the text changes look okay to me.  The diff shows some unexpected
whitespace changes, but I think that's just an artifact of page breaks
occurring at different locations, or something.