Subject: [kitten] Moving saml-ec to WGLC?

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 15:45:27 +0000

I've been neglectful, but keep meaning to ask about moving the saml-ec draft forward. I'm not aware of any outstanding comments or issues with it, and there's been some ongoing work supposedly happening to finish up the one implementation of the client and server parts of this, so what needs to happen to move this along?

-- Scott

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:28:27 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016, Cantor, Scott wrote:

> I've been neglectful, but keep meaning to ask about moving the saml-ec
> draft forward. I'm not aware of any outstanding comments or issues with
> it, and there's been some ongoing work supposedly happening to finish up
> the one implementation of the client and server parts of this, so what
> needs to happen to move this along?

Given that the revision we had previous been waiting for occurred (thank
you!), author request suffices to move this into the WGLC queue.
(Everyone is of course welcome to provide review before the WGLC period
begins.)

I think there are a couple of things we would want to run the WGLC for
first, but I've added this to the list.

-Ben

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 00:31:54 +0000

>first, but I've added this to the list.

Great, thanks.

-- Scott