Subject: [kitten] Any topics for IETF 101 (London)?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:57:29 -0600

Hi all,

Session request submission is open for IETF 101 in London (March
17-23).  Please let the chairs know if you will be attending and
have topics you would like to discuss; if there is insufficient
interest, we will not request a session.

Thanks,

Ben
for the Chairs

---

From: Florian Schmaus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:44:28 +0100

> interest, we will not request a session.

I would love to give a short introduction about the Hashed Token SASl
mechanism [1] and gather some feedback. But I first need to see if my
university would cover the travel costs. I should have this sorted out
by the end of the month.

Dave Cridland also recently submitted a related I-D [2] where he
introduces the CLIENT-KEY SASL mechanism. Given that London is basically
just around the corner for him, I wouldn't be surprised and happy if we
could meet at IETF 101.

But if it doesn't work out, there is always IETF 101 + n (n > 0). :)

- Florian

1: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/kitten/v7X6WBMxMDpNGvXu9N5DEggVdmQ
2: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cridland-kitten-clientkey/

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:06:17 -0600

> interest, we will not request a session.

As you saw, we didn't really achieve critical mass.

Of course, I will be in London and will be happy to talk to folks,
though you may need to send me a heads-up to make sure that I'll
have some time set aside to do so.

-Ben