Subject: [kitten] Regarding submission of Internet Draft

From: Naresh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:14:28 +0530

Sir ,

I have submitted another version of Internet Draft regarding "Security for
5G ". Please consider it and give your feedback.
following is the link of submission:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/97490/
01cbde4505a2923d3b4269459e24cc89/

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 21:41:20 -0500

Hello,

> 01cbde4505a2923d3b4269459e24cc89/

I think https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naresh-kitten-security-for-5g-00
would be a more conventional link to an internet-draft.

It's also unclear that this topic is in scope for the kitten WG, or even
the IETF as a whole.  Kitten is chartered
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/kitten/about/) to work on the GSS-API,
Kerberos, and SASL, none of which seem to apply here.

Wouldn't the 3GPP be a more appropriate place to discuss 5G security
mechanisms?

-Ben

---

From: Naresh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 17:00:28 +0530

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Thanking You.

*Naresh Kumar*
*Pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Analytics)**National
Institute of Technology Delhi*
Mobile:  +918839338318
Email:  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>/
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>