Subject: [kitten] Request for review.

From: FARAZ AHMAD NAQSHBANDI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:47:36 +0530

Sir i have uploaded my internet draft in your working group the link of
which is below. I want you to review my draft and suggest the changes
please.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc-00

with regards
FARAZ AHMAD NAQSHBANDI
NIT DELHI

---

From: Simo Sorce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:10:03 -0400

Dear Faraz Ahmad Naqshbandi,
thank you for your submission.

Unfortunately your proposal does not meet the charter of the Kitten
Working Group so it can't be taken under consideration by this working
group.

I would suggest finding a more fitting WG, or perhaps, given the
abstract nature of your submission, find a computer science journal
that could be more interested in it. The IETF tends to be focused on
actual implementation specification proposals rather than abstract
dissertations about authentication schemes.

Regards,
Simo.

On Thu, 2018-08-16 at 10:47 +0530, FARAZ AHMAD NAQSHBANDI wrote:
> Sir i have uploaded my internet draft in your working group the link of which is below. I want you to review my draft and suggest the changes please.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten