Subject: [kitten] FYI, new I-D :- Diameter messaging in Kerberos AuthorizationData

From: Rick van Rein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:10:29 +0200

Hello,

FYI -- I filed an I-D that describes Kerberos AuthorizationData in a
format that follows a general format, namely Diameter messages.  Any
comment on this combination of technologies is welcome.

It is not my current intention to push for RFC status, but merely to
specify the option clearly and get a unique tag number for it.  If you
think it should be more than that, please share.

Cheers,
 -Rick

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00.txt
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 01:01:24 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Rick van Rein <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rick van Rein and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter
Revision:	00
Title:		Diameter Messages in Kerberos5 AuthorizationData
Document date:	2018-10-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter

Abstract:
   The Kerberos5 infrastructure is concerned with authentication, but it
   can also carry AuthorizationData in a variety of formats.  Diameter
   is an extensible standard for the expression of authorisation
   information.  This specification defines an embedding of Diameter
   data in the AuthorizationData fields of Kerberos5.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat