Subject: [L2cp] FW: [Fwd: BoF requests for Dallas]

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 02:06:50 +0100

Hi All,

I have received the following guidelines from IETF chairs regarding
setting up a BoF at the upcoming Dallas meeting. Could we please put
this on the agenda for the next conf call? The deadline is approaching
fast.

Regards,
Woj.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	BoF requests for Dallas
Date: 	Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:08:04 +0100

We are getting a lot of BoF requests in the int-area. That's not a bad
thing, but in order to better manage them we would like to enforce the
following deadlines for the next IETF meeting:

Jan 20 - Creation of a public mailing list for discussion of the BoF
topic at hand. Please include Margaret and I on this list so that we can
monitor the discussion.

Feb 3 - Formal request to the ietf-secretary and ADs, cc'd to the public
mailing list, for the BoF itself. Included in the request should be a
draft BoF Agenda, if the goal is the formation of a WG a draft charter,
and a pointer to at least one Internet Draft as reference material for
the BoF itself. 

Also, please take a look at Thomas' document on how to run a successful
BoF. This is a brand new document, and Thomas is asking for review and
discussion (which you can do on the int-area, iab, iesg or ietf list as
you
like) and volunteers to help iterate on the text and ready it for
publication.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-successful-bof-00.txt

Thanks!

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp