Subject: [L2CP] Some logistics for L2CP BoF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:25:57 +0000

All,

Here is some brief information for those of you who will be attending the
L2CP BoF in Dallas next week, and who have not attended an IETF before.

The presentations, agenda, and charter will be posted on the IETF meeting
materials web page at the following URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65

The IETF also runs a Jabber IM server that has chat rooms for each working
group and BoF. Details of how to use these can be found at:
 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html

The coordinates of the L2CP chat room are:

Room:  l2cp
Server: rooms.jabber.ietf.org

I'll ask for a volunteer to transcribe the meeting directly to Jabber at
the start of the meeting.

Best regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp