Subject: [L2sm] Alia Atlas' No Objection on charter-ietf-l2sm-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:19:56 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-l2sm-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-l2sm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am surprised not to see EVPN included in the list of technologies,
since it is a replacement for VPLS.
I understand that the service model should be fairly technology
independent, but if it can't handle EVPN,
that'll be an issue.   Could you please update it to at least mention
EVPN as one of the technologies?

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:32:07 +0200

Hi Alia,

Added.
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fcharter-ietf-l2sm%2Fwithmilestones-00-01.txt&url2=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fcharter-ietf-l2sm%2Fwithmilestones-00-03.txt

Sending this charter to external review now.
 From here, we'll take into account all feedback, including for the L2SM 
mailing list (I have seen Michael's feedback, for example).

Regards, Benoit

> _______________________________________________
> L2sm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2sm
> .
>

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:33:28 -0400

Hi Benoit,

Thank you.  I look forward to a good WG.

Regards,
Alia

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Alia,
>
> Added.
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.
> ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fcharter-ietf-l2sm%2Fwithmilestones-00-01.
> txt&url2=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fcharter-
> ietf-l2sm%2Fwithmilestones-00-03.txt
>