Subject: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 06:26:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the L2VPN Service Model of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for L2VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Bin Wen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 125
	Date            : 2017-05-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   a Layer 2 Provider Provisioned VPN service.

   This model is intended to be instantiated at management system to
   deliver the overall service.  This model is not a configuration model
   to be used directly on network elements, but provides an abstracted
   view of the Layer 2 VPN service configuration components.  It is up
   to a management system to take this as an input and generate specific
   configurations models to configure the different network elements to
   deliver the service.  How configuration of network elements is done
   is out of scope of the document.

   The data model in this document includes support for point-to-point
   Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) and multipoint Virtual Private
   LAN services (VPLS) that use Pseudowires signaled using the Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) and the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) as
   described in RFC4761 and RFC6624.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Fioccola Giuseppe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 13:47:43 +0000

Hi All,
This is the new version of the draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model.
The most significant changes are reported below (and also summarized in the Appendix A Changes Log section). 
We can discuss them during Thursday interim meeting.

   Changes in v-(01) include:

   o  Reference Update.
   o  Fix figure in section 3.3 and section 3.4;
   o  Consider VPWS, VPLS, EVPN as basic service and view EVC related
      service as additional service;
   o  Add E-Tree as basic service classification together with E-Line
      and E-LAN;
   o  Model structure change, move two customer information related
      parameter into VPN Services container, remove 'customer-info'
      container;
   o  Redefine vpn-type to cover VPWS, VPLS, EVPN service;
   o  Consolidate EVC and OVC container, make them optional since for
      some L2VPN service such as EVPN sevice, OVC, EVC are not needed;
   o  Add service and security filter under sites container and change
      "ports" into "site-network-accesses" to get consistent with L3SM
      and also make it generalized;
   o  Fixed usage examples in the l2sm model draft.

Reviews and Comments are welcome

Thanks,

Giuseppe

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: L2sm [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di [email-masked]
Inviato: martedì 23 maggio 2017 15:26
A: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
L2sm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2sm

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie. 

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. 

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 00:45:27 +0000

Well Done, Giuseppe, thanks for taking responsibility to drive this work.
I will send Thursday interim meeting agenda in the separate email.

-Qin
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Fioccola Giuseppe [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年5月23日 21:48
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: I: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01.txt

Hi All,

   o  Reference Update.

Thanks,

Giuseppe

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: L2sm [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di [email-masked]
Inviato: martedì 23 maggio 2017 15:26
A: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-01.txt

Abstract: