Subject: Agenda Items

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:41:52 -0600

I haven't seen a "Call for Agenda Items" as of yet, I don't believe I've 
missed it.

Consulting the list archives reveals that they're _still broken, I'd be glad 
to fix them if there's some problem?

As for agenda items, I have two I've discussed Mark already, and wanted folks 
to begin thinking about.

The first is regarding a revision of the working group charter to include 
support for protocols other than PPP.

The second item pertains to draft-mcpherson-l2tp-es-01.txt (L2TP Circuit 
Emulation Extension).  We're planning to present the draft in Pittsburgh and 
would like it to become a working group item.  We've received quite a bit of 
positive feedback on it so far, and have seen no objections.

If any has objections, concerns or comments with either of these items hashing 
them out in advance will save time in Pittsburgh.

Thanks!

-danny

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:13:03 -0400 (EDT)

> I haven't seen a "Call for Agenda Items" as of yet, I don't believe I've 

Consider this the call then.

> to fix them if there's some problem?

They had a Y2K bug. I solicited a volunteer to take over the list, but he
has not followed through. Consider this a resolicitation.

> them out in advance will save time in Pittsburgh.

I already had you scheduled for the meeting. I will put you down for two
slots.