Subject: L2TP configuration problems

From: "Keren Epstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:50:50 +0200

Hello,

I'm a beginner with L2TP... so I guess I'm confronting very trivial
problems:

I have w2k Professional and w2k Server configured to do L2TP, using LAN
connection and no IPSEC.

I configured a static IP address pool on the server, but when the client
tries to connect:
TCP/IP CP reported error 52: A duplicate name exists on the network.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be great!

Keren

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:57:06 -0400

Please direct operational questions about Windows 2000 to Microsoft. The
following resource has been identified as the proper place for this:

"The news group for Windows 2000 networking functionality in general is:
microsoft.public.win2000.networking"

Thanks,

- Mark