Subject: Agenda for L2TPEXT

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 22:53:28 -0500

Barring any surprises, we should have time to spare.

Agenda Bashing, 5 minutes

Danny McPherson, Amber Networks 15 minutes
draft-ietf-l2tpext-svctype-00.txt

Danny McPherson, Amber Networks, 15 minutes
L2TP Diffserv draft (new version did not get posted before cutoff) 

Bill Palter, Redback Networks 15 minutes
draft-ietf-l2tpext-eth-00.txt

Mark Townsley, cisco Systems 15 minutes
draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:56:25 -0800

> L2TP Diffserv draft (new version did not get posted before cutoff) 

How are we supposed to talk about something we've never seen?

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:35:45 -0800

> How are we supposed to talk about something we've never seen?

He promised to present something, so I imagine he will at least have
some slides. Danny?