Subject: Another last call for draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-03.txt

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:18:06 +0100

This is notice for a very short final last call for the L2TP MIB. There were
some changes made since the most recent last call. These changes are detailed in
the change log at the top of the document, and copied in this email below. I
will submit this to the IESG on Dec 14 if no substantive comment is made on this
list.

Thanks,

- Mark

   The following changes were made for the version of the document dated
   November 2001. These changes were made due to feedback from Bert
   Winjen et al. after the July WG Last Call.

   1) Changed MODULE-IDENTITY section MIB placeholder { XXX } to
      { transmissin XXX } with comment to RFC Editor to replace with
      IANA assigned value.

   2) Added L2TP Working Group to contact info.

   3) Replaced l2tpTraps and l2tpTrapsPrefix with l2tpNotifications.

   4) l2tpDomainStatsTable now AUGMENTS l2tpDomainConfigTable.

   5) l2tpTunnelStatsTable now AUGMENTS l2tpTunnelConfigTable.

   6) Moved comments before table definitions into each table
      descript clause.

   7) Changed l2tpSessionStatsCallSerialNumber,
      l2tpSessionStatsPhysChanId,l2tpSessionStatsTxConnectSpeed
      and l2tpSessionStatsRxConnectSpeed from Integer32 to Unsigned32.

   8) Changed range of l2tpTunnelMapLocalTID from (0..65535) to
      (1..65535).

   9) Updated the High Capacity description clause in Compliance
      statement.

   10) Renamed l2tpCompliance to l2tpMIBCompliance.

   11) Changed the MilliSeconds textual convention to L2tpMilliSeconds.

   12) Added StorageType object to l2tpDomainConfigTable.

   13) Added full and read-only compliance statements.

   14) Changed "MAY" to "MUST" when returning secret objects in
       response to get requests.

   15) Clarified what 32-bit counters return when an agent supports
       both 32-bit and 64-bit counters.

   13) Other minor formating edits.