Subject: [L2tpext] WG Meeting Summary

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:51:37 +0200

The l2tpext meeting in Vienna was fairly short and relatively uneventful. 
Minutes will be sent in a subsequent email.

One new draft was presented, L2TPv3 Graceful Restart, 
draft-galtzur-l2tpext-gr-00.txt. A few comments were made, and the document will 
be updated and resubmitted before the next meeting.

draft-l2tpext-l2tp-base-08.txt contains a number of clarifications and edits 
based on AD review. New version will undergo a new WG last call, and be 
resubmitted to IESG.

We will issue a WG last call for "L2TP Multicast Extension" 
draft-ietf-l2tpext-mcast-03.txt for advancement as an Experimental document.

Other WG milestone targets are:

Aug 03 Submit final Internet-Draft of L2TPv3 Base Specification to IESG
Aug 03 Submit L2TP Header Compression to IESG
        for consideration as a Proposed Standard
Sep 03 Submit Internet-Draft of HDLC over L2TPv3 to IESG
Sep 03 Submit Internet-Draft of Frame Relay over L2TPv3 to IESG
Nov 03 Submit Internet-Draft of Ethernet over L2TPv3 to IESG
Nov 03 Submit Internet-Draft of PPP over L2TPv3 to IESG

Thanks,

- Mark Townsley

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext