Subject: [L2tpext] softwires mailing list

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:47:28 +0200

PWE3,

There was a BoF in Paris, titled "lrw" (the second in a series of 
names). The first BoF was in Minneapolis, titled "V6tc." The latest, 
greatest, name is "softwire" though this may change as well.

The charter is still being hammered out, but one goal of this WG if it 
is formed is to define a tunneling protocol to be used for IPv6 networks 
to reach one another over IPv4 and vice versa. Due to some 
administrative problems, the list didn't exist until this past weekend.

I'm not sure how many people are all that interested in IPv6/IPv4 
transition issues here. However, some of the tunneling-specific issues 
may overlap. As such, those who have time and energy for constructive 
comment, please join the "softwires" mailing list. Discussion should 
commence later this week.

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext