Subject: [L2tpext] [Fwd: [PWE3] Last Call: 'Structure-aware TDM Circuit Emulation Service over Packet Switched Network (CESoPSN)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn)]

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:33:37 -0400

WG,

Please note this document from PWE3 that includes L2TP is going through
IETF LC. This is a request to review the document (by 2006-09-04), and
in particular the L2TP portions.

Thanks!

--Carlos.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: 'Structure-aware TDM Circuit Emulation
Service over Packet Switched Network (CESoPSN)' to Informational RFC
(draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:53:05 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG to consider the following document:

- 'Structure-aware TDM Circuit Emulation Service over Packet Switched
   Network (CESoPSN) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-07.txt

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

-- 
--Carlos Pignataro.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext