Subject: [L2tpext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PPP over L2TP Tunnel Switching
	Author(s)	: V. Jain, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-08.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
PPP [7] over L2TP Tunnel Switching, also called L2TP Multihop, is the 
   process of forwarding PPP payload from an L2TP session to another 
   L2TP session over a different tunnel.  It facilitates moving the 
   logical termination point of an L2TP session, based on layer 2 
   characteristics or administrative policies, to different L2tp 
   Endpoint.  This document introduces the L2TP tunnel switching 
   nomenclature and defines the behavior of standard AVPs in tunnel 
   switching deployment.  The scope of this document is limited to the 
   discussion of switching PPP frames over L2TPv2 or L2TPv3 tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext