Subject: Adobe Photoshop download

From: "corliss merle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:30:05 +0900

We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forget that he is
someone today.
I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money-making has never been my
goal, I had an ambition to build.
Morale is a state of mind. It is steadfastness and courage and hope.
He is happy whom circumstances suit his temper but he Is more excellent
who suits his temper to any circumstance.
Cities force growth and make people talkative and entertaining, but they
also make them artificial.
Winning starts with beginning.
With well doing you may put to silence foolish men.
Two lives that once part are as ships that divide.
Until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his ass.
Old books, you know well, are books of the world's youth, and new books
are the fruits of its age.
Whenever books are burned men also in the end are burned.
You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
Don't let yourself indulge in vain wishes.
Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Action without a name, a ''who'' attached to it, is meaningless.
Barring that natural expression of villainy which we all have, the man
looked honest enough.
Those who love deeply never grow old they may die of old age, but they
die young.
Chords that were broken will vibrate once more.
Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat
all your peas -- that's what my grandma taught me.
Wide will wear, but tight will tear.