Subject: Sun's philosophy of sharing innovation and building communities is at the forefront of the next wave of computing: the Participation Age.

From: "Rodney Singleton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:14:26 +0300

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

"Making it available to the NetBeans community, we've expanded the range
of features that developers can adopt, customize, and deploy for more
productive development with the Java Enterprise System.
5 includes XML schema tools that help you visualize and edit XML
schemas. 5 framework, which includes the source files, bits,
documentation, and examples.
If you are already familiar with JasperReports, this article serves as a
refresher course.
Accordingly, NetBeans displays all the XML syntax color coding for those
files and you can take advantage of the XML code-complete capability in
the IDE.
If a new release is available, it might very well work with the code in
this article.
The steps for many common formatting tasks are far from being intuitive.
Later on, those runtimes will be part of Sun Java Enterprise System, at
which time a corresponding Sun Java Studio Enterprise IDE will also be
available.
Play it Safe Use the Access Manager runtime to build secure,
identity-enabled web services. Click Advanced Options. jar
commons-javaflow-20060411. 1 Based on NetBeans 4.
Create a UML Project and add a State diagram Choose File  New Project.
If you continue to use more advanced features of the JasperReports
framework, you might need to add more JAR files to this new library
entry.
Deployed on Sun Java System Application Server 8. Deployed on Sun Java
System Application Server 8.
UML Modeling support, which is still in Beta, is provided for your
evaluation purposes and is available directly from the NetBeans IDE Auto
Update Center.
" The NetBeans Enterprise Pack is based on Java Studio Enterprise, an
award-winning IDE that includes a number of advanced features for
architecting and developing enterprise applications.
5 is Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9. 1, which
bundles the PointBase database.
The solution-based tools of the NetBeans Enterprise Pack can make it
easier to work on the architecture and implementation of complex
applications at a higher level of abstraction. Kumar also coauthored the
book on Web services.
And if you're in town early, stop by the Argent Hotel near Moscone
Center on Monday, May 15.
jar commons-javaflow-20060411. 5 Awards and Kudos "Java IDE Innovator":
InfoWorld 2007 AwardInfoWorld says: "NetBeans is likely all that
developers of enterprise Java applications will need.
Excellent   Good   Fair   Poor   Comments: Your email address (no reply
is possible without an address): Sun Privacy Policy Note: We are not
able to respond to all submitted comments.
You don't have to install the NetBeans Enterprise Pack to download and
use UML.
Kumar, he has filed two patents with the United States Patent and
Trademark Office.
Examples are databases, servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSP) pages, servlet
filters, session Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) components, entity EJB
components, and Message-Driven Beans (MDBs).