Subject: RPG RSS FeedInterested in publishing an article, free RPG, or press release on the 1KM1KT RSS feed?

From: "Rhodes X. Gregory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 01:03:30 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

A game that explores what it means to be a secret agent and the impact
that it has on your mind.
Jin-Shiato, Orion Cooper - 24 Hour RPG - 2004Journey to an empire
struggling to maintain its integrity and fight the good fight. This is
Off My Shelf and is my opportunity to look back at the best and worst
role playing games I have come across in my nearly 20 years of gaming.
Carry, Nathan Paoletta - Game Chef - 2005Deep in the jungles of Vietnam,
men are thrown together and put to the ultimate test.
The Scarred Lands take some of the best parts of the Forgotten Realms,
like the conflict between the Gods, and really highlights those
elements. An RPG of precognitive military operatives with mechanic that
focuses more on the degree of success than typical target-number
systems. They really seem to rush their products and end up with some
inferior products. Transmutation, Mendel Schmiedekamp - 24 Hour RPG -
2005Transmutation is a game set in a fantastic world where the very
rules of reality obey a strange form of alchemy. only 11 pages, and a
little rough around the edges, but it should be a fun play.
The downsides are few but important. Life has a habit of getting in the
way of my internet life. This is a setting where the characters can
become bigger than life because the world almost begs them to develop
into deadly Ninja, honorable Samurai, crafty Courtiers, and mysterious
Gaijin. Still, the overall quality of the setting outweighs much of
these problems (indeed, it is that much fun IMO). The role-playing game
of Marvel City's not-so-super superheroes, in the style of The Mystery
Men. How far would you go to get it . Oathbound; Domains of the Forge -
A setting specifically designed to handle characters from various
worlds.
While kitchen-sink setting are usually not my preferred settings, 3E
Forgotten realms does everything just right to get me to really want to
play in Faerun. Even more appealing is the Samurai core class, the
Daisho ability really makes them the highlight of the setting while not
quite overpowering fighters as a useful combat class. Magic is pretty
radically changed in the setting, fitting in nicely with the desperate
feeling that should be core aspects of any heroic campaign.
Together with the other Faces that make up the person (the Mask) you
will either make or break them. 4Sight, Justin Jacobson - 24 Hour RPG -
2005In an instant, you can change your future.
Fabula Altisonis, Damon Bradshaw - 24 Hour RPG - 2005Fabula Altisonis:
an Audio RPG- a pen and paper RPG presented in a Audio Book format. ,
the Wrongdoers International Nefarious Empire. Magic works by giving
special magic items to complete strangers to trigger their effects.
Now let's go beat up that giant sentient lawnmower and take his swag.
Free Online RPG GamesThe 1KM1KT archive of free online RPG Games.
You are all the signers of the Declaration of Independence, about to
carve out a new republic as you debate over wine at the house of a
revolutionary. This setting is head and shoulders above the rest, IMO.
Blood and Bronze, James Brown - Game Chef - 2005Blood and Bronze is a
role-playing game set in the classical period of Greek supremacy.
4Sight, Justin Jacobson - 24 Hour RPG - 2005In an instant, you can
change your future. Midnight (Fantasy Flight Games).
I also feel that the signature adventure "Crown of Shadow" is pretty
weak- especially for a setting that is popping at the seams with great
campaign ideas.
Where other settings are set around compelling wars, conflicts or
regions, it is the personalities behind the NPCs of Rokugan that really
give the setting shape. Will you pass your Introduction to Pillaging
class this term? Starriders is my effort to create a 24hour RPG. This
has rules, has some background and real lame character sheet.
And that was the last thought Bronze had before he collapsed face down
in the sand. Thanks, and see you next month. Even more appealing is the
Samurai core class, the Daisho ability really makes them the highlight
of the setting while not quite overpowering fighters as a useful combat
class. These girls are friends, but they sure do like to talk smack on
each other. All in all though, Fantasy Flight has a winner on their
hands. The Scarred Lands is very big (4 full continents and counting)
and there is a lot of room for adventuring to be had- certainly a plus
for any role-player. Parched to the bone and completely defenseless, if
the heat didn't kill him before he reached Halandor, the grak dogs
would. The fleshing out of the Thayans to more than simple evil magic
users has also helped make Faerun a much more interesting and compelling
setting.
Or even more importantly will you finally work up the courage to ask
Jenny Otyugh to the prom?
The best description of Midnight is Middle earth if Sauron won.