Subject: rubbish figuratively

From: Louisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:36:59 -0500

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. On the last
page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld modified to
contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to hide CPUS!

ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered
into your standard SMTP gateway. And I don't mean just a little better
than the rest I mean their the only bits. I have to say this is making
the list because it exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's
worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. Definitely worth
a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to make them more
globally accessible. It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently
acted. It's all lovely stuff. These tiny little guys provide decent
processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities for
you.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!
But let us say this: it rocked. I think it might make the "always
consider buying" list! An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the
energy up through the whole song. With a learning Bayesian filter this
has the ability to grow with spam challenges.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. People die - which was
a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving,
but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair,
some history. You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly
gory, but wait it out - it's really not about the gore.

Sounds boring doesn't it? You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.
I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? It's a movie about
a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. Gotta run - it'll increase my
score!

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.
I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. This
has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. Apparently frogs are very
susceptible to environmental damage.

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing. It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted. You
may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait it
out - it's really not about the gore.
The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop. And I don't mean just a little better than the rest
I mean their the only bits. I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked
it. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for -
but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape it. mostly sweet, with a
few nuts. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural
in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
Well that's inexcusable.