Subject: And, as in the case of Downloader.

From: Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:56:14 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

"Duping innocent users into believing that they may be helping the
tsunami disaster aid efforts shows hackers stooping to a new low," said
Graham Cluley, Sophos senior technology consultant.
Is your bank working with you? Do you know anything about sarbane oxley
compliance?
And whereas the main driver of the economy in recent years has been
robust household spending growth, this is likely to suffer as the
housing market slowdown gathers pace. LAW - the content of your web site
must comply with all the laws of the country you are based in and,
ideally, the laws of the country you sell to.

Everyone should be wary of unsolicited e-mail attachments," he said.
The deadline has focused their minds on how much it's going to cost to
comply and whether to turn to an intermediary. Spybot was another common
suggestion.

He asks whether this will be the year when it all goes wrong.

Isolate infected computers quickly to prevent further spread. Dozens of
software packages are available that help SMBs stay on top of contract
compliance and controls.

There is also a risk that the labour market will not help to limit the
extent and impact of the housing market slowdown, as is the widespread
assumption.
Has your network been infiltrated? In the past, SMEs have struggled to
attain this important information - and the result can be as bad as
business failure.

Isolate infected computers quickly to prevent further spread. And, as in
the case of Downloader. With the move to online, many companies are
questioning how they carry out these tasks. Train employees not to open
attachments unless they are expecting them.

Do you know if you are paying too much HP or bank interest?
Is your computer system working efficiently? Do you know how to start
your own business? There have also been a number of e-mail scams
distributed by criminals posing as victims in an attempt to steal money.
Are you aware of whats new? With the move to online, many companies are
questioning how they carry out these tasks. And "drive-by downloading"
occurs when spyware loads itself on to your machine when you visit a
particular website. If not, with the efficiency cost savings and
incentives available with online-filing, they are considering bringing
it back in-house. COPYRIGHT - if you own the copyright in your web site,
declare this and state You can now download this free utility in a
fairly stable beta version. And "drive-by downloading" occurs when
spyware loads itself on to your machine when you visit a particular
website. Do you have a 'can do' corporate culture? Configure your email
server to block or remove email that contains file attachments that are
commonly used to spread viruses, such as .

Does your company have a plan? Do you know anything about OLAPs?

You must give customers the option to opt out of having the data
collected and used by you. The program also opens a potential a back
door in the infected PC. Are you managing your suppliers effectively? In
its introduction to the topic, Spyware, Adware - Be aware!