Subject: immediacy armband

From: Sawyer Lesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:21:23 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Slowly but surely, Tracey realized Steve was addicted to alcohol.
Betters' preaching, packaged in an engaging and dramatic format. How
could her Father God take away this precious child and still be her
Comforter? A new site designed to address specific needs in the lives of
women. Betters' thought taken from "Why? Each chapter is a step of her
journey in which God reveals a treasure in the darkness. Betters'
thought taken from "Why? Betters' thought taken from "Why? We offer this
resource free of charge to those who are directly dealing with this
issue.

This offer is available while supplies last and is valid only within the
United States. Betters a question, and have him respond online!

A new site designed to address specific needs in the lives of women.
Treasures in Darkness is an honest yet hope-filled personal journey
through the abyss of sorrow.

If you or a loved one is struggling with the horror of alcoholism their
journey will offer you help and hope.

Betters often says that the death of his sixteen-year-old son, Mark,
"unbolted us from our love affair with this world.
How could her Father God take away this precious child and still be her
Comforter? Betters Answers Your Questions!

Click here to read the latest question and answer!

Women of faith are challenged to think Biblically and to live
covenantally through the intentional practice of Biblical encouragement
in their homes, churches, neighborhoods and workplaces.

If you or a loved one is struggling with the horror of alcoholism their
journey will offer you help and hope. Click here to read the latest
question and answer!

Betters Answers Your Questions! How could her Father God take away this
precious child and still be her Comforter? These "mined nuggets" of
scriptural truths are played on both Christian radio stations and
secular stations alike. Betters often says that the death of his
sixteen-year-old son, Mark, "unbolted us from our love affair with this
world.
Betters a question, and have him respond online!