Subject: And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is.

From: Howard H. Wilkerson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:18:08 -0400

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Dubya answers no, no, no. Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious. Don
Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector
Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of this post,
just click here.
For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here. You're
fighting for a Prez unglued. The latest edition of the Carnival of
Satire. Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think?
Nearly was "Her Honor.
Politics is Karl Rove's game. So what if you lose arms and calves, And
whole men too and gals galore, Cause Bush and Don love waging war. Don
Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector
Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of this post,
just click here. And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here
it is.

He needs staffers brainy.

This sure seems like an appropriate time: You Go To War With What You
Have By Madeleine Begun Kane You go to war with what you have.
But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket. That's what Snow
was there for. Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you
think? The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.
White House press guy now he's not. Jonathan Singer interviews former
Navy Secretary  James Webb.

Rox on Press Nullification. He stepped down from his role, Which has
taken its toll, And his rep will forever be scarred. There Once Was A
Fellow Named Card By Madeleine Begun Kane There once was a fellow named
Card, Who worked for George Dubya quite hard.
Politics is Karl Rove's game.

Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? Dubya
answers no, no, no. It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on
blogs, citing as examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily
Kos.