Subject: insulting foxhole

From: Theodora T. Goss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:59:31 -0400

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Once you are logged in you can customize the layout, colors, and
features. Whatever inspired them to open their throats and let go with a
sudden vocal break upward into a falsetto tintinnabulation, these
cowboys seemed to love it.

I was adamant that I could never become a vegetarian.

You never called yourself a vegetarian, and that kind of rubbish is not
what you need to be hearing as it's more likely to make you jack the
whole thing in than anything.
And I'm not some veggie who hasn't eaten meat for ten years but insists
"ooh, it tastes just like the real thing" when it blatantly doesn't.

According to my grandmother, my grandfather would love to pass the time
by browsing all the different cuts of meat in a butcher's window. If
you're doing it for a loved one, it doesn't count and will almost
certainly end in failure.

I was raised on Lancashire Hot Pot and it was my favourite meal for
years.

However, Balsillie's plans to move the National Hockey League team to
Hamilton may never be realized because of growing opposition from NHL
governors.

It is even more puzzling that one such singer decided the unhappy dead
should likewise yodel.
Looking beyond that blanket assessment, Duhatschek shows how "sub-par"
is sometimes another way of saying "unpredictable. " And I could hear
the crumbling. After all, you're only responsible for the purchase,
right?

Would we treat them as we treat our earth-bound "aliens" from other
countries?
Hype rules in the days leading up to the annual NHL Entry Draft.