Subject: [L2tpext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Setup of TDM Pseudowires
	Author(s)	: S. Galtzur, A. Vainshtein
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-10-29
	
This document defines extensions to the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 
   (L2TP) for support of structure-agnostic and structure-aware TDM 
   pseudowires.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext