Subject: [L2tpext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:39:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Keyed IPv6 Tunnel
        Authors         : Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Giles Heron
                          Rainer Schatzmayr
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an Ethernet over IPv6 tunnel encapsulation
   with mandatory 64-bit cookie for connecting L2 Ethernet attachment
   circuits identified by IPv6 addresses.  The encapsulation is based on
   L2TPv3 over IP and does not use the L2TPv3 control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/