Subject: NEEDED References of draft draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-00.txt

From: "Yifat Migdal-Steinberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:34:11 +0300

Hi,

Can anyone direct me to the documents refered to in draft :draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-00.txt.
The list is as follows:

[ 2] Andersson, L. and T. Madsen, "PPVPN Terminology", work in
        progress.

   [ 3] Andersson, L. (Editor), "PPVPN L2 Framework", work in progress.

   [ 4] Kompella, K., et al, "MPLS-based Layer 2 VPNs", work in
        progress.

   [ 7] Rosen, E., et al, "BGP/MPLS VPNs", work in progress.

   [10] Sangli, S., D. Tappan, and Y. Rekhter, "BGP Extended Communities
        Attribute", (work in progress).

   [11] Martini, L., et al, "Encapsulation Methods for Transport of
        Layer 2 Frames Over IP and MPLS Networks", work in progress.

   [12] Kompella, K., et al, "Decoupled TLS", work in progress.

[ 5] Martini, L., et al, "Transport of Layer 2 Frames Over MPLS",
        work in progress.

   [ 6] Kompella, V., et al, "Virtual Private Switched Network Services
        over an MPLS Network", work in progress.

   [ 8] Ould-Brahim, H. et al, "Using BGP as an Auto-Discovery Mechanism
        for Network-based VPNs", work in progress.

   [ 9] Shah, H. et al, "Signaling between PE and L2PE/MTU for Decoupled
        VPLS and Hierarchical VPLS", work in progress.

Thank you,

Yifat

Mrs. Yifat Migdal-Steinberg
System Engineer
Broadband Access
RAD Data communications Ltd.
24 Raoul Vallenberg St.
Tel-Aviv
Tel:03-7657035
Fax:03-6455305

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:15:06 +0200

Hi Yifat,
 
It is number 4 - [ 4] Kompella, K., et al, "MPLS-based Layer 2 VPNs",
work in progress.
 
It is available in IETF home page it is now called "Virtual Private LAN
Service".
 
/Nhat Thanh
 
TeliaSonera Networks

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Yifat Migdal-Steinberg [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: den 1 september 2003 15:34
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: Kireeti Kompella
	Subject: NEEDED References of draft
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-00.txt

	Hi,

	Can anyone direct me to the documents refered to in draft
:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-00.txt.

	The list is as follows:

	        progress.

	   [ 3] Andersson, L. (Editor), "PPVPN L2 Framework", work in
progress.

	        progress.

	   [10] Sangli, S., D. Tappan, and Y. Rekhter, "BGP Extended
Communities

	   [11] Martini, L., et al, "Encapsulation Methods for Transport
of

	        Layer 2 Frames Over IP and MPLS Networks", work in
progress.

	[ 5] Martini, L., et al, "Transport of Layer 2 Frames Over
MPLS",

	        work in progress.

	   [ 6] Kompella, V., et al, "Virtual Private Switched Network
Services

	   [ 8] Ould-Brahim, H. et al, "Using BGP as an Auto-Discovery
Mechanism

	   [ 9] Shah, H. et al, "Signaling between PE and L2PE/MTU for
Decoupled

	Thank you,

	Yifat

	System Engineer

	Broadband Access

	24 Raoul Vallenberg St.

	Tel-Aviv

	Tel:03-7657035

	Fax:03-6455305