Subject: IETF 66: l2vpn mtg

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 07:41:47 -0600

We need to start planning for IETF 66.  Can you please send a list of 
slot requests to Vach & I ASAP?

Thanks!

-shane & Vach

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:32:04 -0600

Hi Folks,

We've only had 1 request for a timeslot for the l2vpn meeting at IETF  
66, from Tom Nadeau on the VPLS/VPWS MIB work.  If you have something  
to discuss or your request didn't make it to us for some reason,  
please send them to us ASAP.

-shane & Vach

On Jun 8, 2006, at 7:41 AM, Shane Amante wrote:

> We need to start planning for IETF 66.  Can you please send a list  
> of slot requests to Vach & I ASAP?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -shane & Vach
>