Subject: L2VPN Agenda for IETF 66

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:17:09 -0600

The agenda for the upcoming meeting in Montreal is located here, (and 
in-line below):
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/l2vpn.txt

For those who are presenting at the upcoming meeting, please e-mail your 
slides to Vach & I by no later than noon EST on July 12.

Thanks,

-shane & Vach

---cut here---

IETF 66: Layer 2 Virtual Private Network WG (l2vpn) Agenda

Thursday, July 13, 2006, 1510-1610
==================================

Chairs: Vach Kompella
         Shane Amante

1) Administrivia
    - Mailing list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/index.html
    - Scribe?
    - Blue Sheets
    - Agenda Bashing

2) WG Status and Update
    Chairs
    10 mins

3) Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt
    Tom Nadeau ([email-masked])
    10 mins

4) PIM Snooping over VPLS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hemige-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-pim-snooping-01.txt
    Venu Hemige ([email-masked])
    10 mins

5) Meeting Closes