Subject: Re: L2vpn Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3

From: Bala Venkata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:44:09 -0500

HI Tom/Kaushik-

Is there a newer version of the VPLS MIB that you are working on ? I have cupla
mino points regarding the version I see (which seems to have expired):

- the section 5 refers to vplsLdpPwBindType for an entry in vplsLdpPwBindTable. Is it supposed to be vplsPwBindType ?
- How do you associate a VSI to an on or more ACs & PWs ?

Thanks !

/bala

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 9:00 am
Subject: L2vpn Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3

Send L2vpn mailing list submissions to
    [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
    [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of L2vpn digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt 
      ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt 
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group 
of the IETF.

    Title       : Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information 
Base
    Author(s)   : T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
    Filename    : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt
    Pages       : 39
    Date        : 2007-8-15
    
    This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used
    in conjunction with Pswudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base
    [PWE3-PW-MIB].     

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt".
    
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/alternative

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
L2vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn

End of L2vpn Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3
************************************

________________________________________________________________________
More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aimcmp00050000000001

---

From: Bala Venkata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:44:09 -0500

HI Tom/Kaushik-

Thanks !

/bala

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 9:00 am
Subject: L2vpn Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

    

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe i74)
	for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:44:09 -0500 (EST)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:44:09 -0500
From: Bala Venkata <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: L2vpn Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3