Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used
    in conjunction with Pswudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base
    [PWE3-PW-MIB].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt