Subject: IETF 72: Draft Agenda Posted

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:02:32 -0600

The draft agenda can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/l2vpn.txt

Please let the chairs know if we've missed any requests.

Since our meeting is Monday afternoon, we kindly request that all  
presenters send us their slides no later than Sunday evening so they  
may be posted to the Meeting Materials Web site, prior to the start of  
the WG meeting.

-shane

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:43:30 -0600

FYI.  I've only received 2 of the 8 presentations, so far.  Thanks Yuji 
& Jiang.  The rest of you: please send your slides ASAP, or risk losing 
your slot.

-shane

Shane Amante wrote:
> The draft agenda can be found here: 
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/l2vpn.txt
> 
> presenters send us their slides no later than Sunday evening so they may 
> be posted to the Meeting Materials Web site, prior to the start of the 
> WG meeting.
> 
> -shane