Subject: IETF 72: DRAFT L2VPN WG Meeting Minutes

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 15:27:57 -0600

The following are the DRAFT meeting minutes of the IETF 72 L2VPN WG  
meeting in Dublin, Ireland:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/l2vpn.txt

Please take a look and mail the chairs if there are changes.  Changes  
are due by August 22, 2008.

-shane & Vach

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 15:32:34 -0600

Sorry for replying to self.

I forgot to mention that we wish to express much gratitude to both  
Dave Wilson & Lieven Levrau for taking the meeting minutes.  Thanks  
guys!

-shane & Vach

On Aug 3, 2008, at 3:27 PM, Shane Amante wrote:

> Please take a look and mail the chairs if there are changes.   
> Changes are due by August 22, 2008.
>
> -shane & Vach