Subject: IETF 73: Draft L2VPN WG Agenda

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:36:10 -0700

Here is a proposed agenda for the L2VPN WG meeting in Minneapolis, MN:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/l2vpn.txt

Please note that each agenda item includes a brief synopsis of changes/ 
updates to the corresponding draft as well as what specific input, if  
any, that the co-authors/editors are requesting from the larger WG.   
Hopefully this will prove helpful to the larger WG to more rapidly  
identify outstanding issues, questions, etc. associated with each draft.

Finally, it is likely that the agenda will be modified to include  
discussion of PBB-related drafts, however I'm waiting for additional  
information from the requesters before granting time.  If the agenda  
is updated, I will post a note to the list.

-shane & Vach

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:57:24 -0700

Hi Everyone,

The agenda has been updated to include discussion on the PBB VPLS  
related drafts.  You can find the updated agenda here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/l2vpn.txt

Thanks,

-shane & Vach

On Nov 10, 2008, at 8:36 PM, Shane Amante wrote:

> Please note that each agenda item includes a brief synopsis of  
> changes/updates to the corresponding draft as well as what specific  
> input, if any, that the co-authors/editors are requesting from the  
> larger WG.  Hopefully this will prove helpful to the larger WG to  
> more rapidly identify outstanding issues, questions, etc. associated  
> with each draft.
>