Subject: IETF 75: DRAFT l2vpn Meeting Minutes

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:48:35 -0600

Hi All,

First, thanks to Giles Heron for taking minutes for the WG at this  
session!

Second, the WG meeting minutes have been posted to the IETF Web Site:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/l2vpn.txt

Please review them and if you have any comments or corrections, please  
e-mail the chairs.  The deadline for corrections is Friday, August 21.

-shane & Vach

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:55:05 -0600

FYI.  Some minor corrections have been posted to the meeting minutes  
on the IETF Web Site at the URL below.

-shane

On Aug 2, 2009, at 15:48 MDT, Shane Amante wrote:
> Please review them and if you have any comments or corrections,  
> please e-mail the chairs.  The deadline for corrections is Friday,  
> August 21.
>
> -shane & Vach