Subject: L2VPN Slot requests for IETF78

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:51:21 +0100

Please let the WG chairs know if you have an agenda request for the L2VPN
session at IETF78 - currently scheduled for Monday 26th July from 9am to
11:30am.

Please let us know the desired duration, draft title, and presenter, for
each slot that you request. And please let us have your requests by Monday,
July 12th.

Key dates are at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF78

2010-07-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
2010-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC).

Please note that if you haven't published your draft by the draft cut-off
you won't get a slot to present.

Note also that we will give drafts that are in-scope for our charter strict
priority over those that aren't.

Thanks

Shane & Giles

---

From: Raymond Key <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:04:52 +1000

Hi Giles, Shane,

I would like to request a presentation slot.

Desired duration - 10 minutes

Draft title - "Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in VPLS", draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-00.txt

Presenter - Frederic Jounay (France Telecom)

Thanks a lot.

Raymond Key 

> Giles Heron <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Key dates are at: 
> http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF78
>