Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:35:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP based Multi-homing in Virtual Private LAN Service
	Author(s)       : Bhupesh Kothari
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Florin Balus
                          James Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a Layer 2 Virtual Private
   Network (VPN) that gives its customers the appearance that their
   sites are connected via a Local Area Network (LAN).  It is often
   required for the Service Provider (SP) to give the customer redundant
   connectivity to some sites, often called &quot;multi-homing&quot;.  This memo
   shows how BGP-based multi-homing can be offered in the context of LDP
   and BGP VPLS solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-03.txt