Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:23:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network
	Author(s)       : Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   This document proposes a solution framework for supporting Metro
   Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) services over a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to
   provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services
   in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-00.txt