Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:05:43 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Multicast in VPLS
    Author(s)     : R. Aggarwal, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast
    Pages         : 47 
    Date          : Nov. 27, 2012 
    
   This document describes a solution for overcoming a subset of the
   limitations of existing VPLS multicast solutions. It describes
   procedures for VPLS multicast that utilize multicast trees in the
   sevice provider (SP) network.  One such multicast tree can be shared
   between multiple VPLS instances.  Procedures by which a single
   multicast tree in the SP network can be used to carry traffic
   belonging only to a specified set of one or more IP multicast streams
   from one or more VPLSes are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.