Subject: IPR call for draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:23:04 +0100

We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-04 "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)", in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details). 

If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has been received from each author.

If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

The draft can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-04

This poll closes on Monday July 22nd, 2013.

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:29:14 +0000

Not aware of IPR

On 15/07/13 09:23, "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to
>draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-04 "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)", in
>order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR
>rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
>If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email
>whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been
>properly disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has
>been received from each author.
>
>If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for
>this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
>IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>The draft can be found at
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-04
>

---

From: "UTTARO, JAMES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:01:43 +0000

I am not aware of any relevant IPR for this draft..

Jim Uttaro

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Giles Heron
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR call for draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:58:57 +0000

Since this is requirement draft, I am not aware of any IPR related to this
draft.

Cheers,
Ali

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:14:01 -0400

As a co-author, I am not aware of any relevant IPR that has not been
properly disclosed.

Thanks,
Nabil

---

From: Aldrin Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:02:58 -0400

Not aware of any IPR

On Monday, July 15, 2013, Giles Heron wrote:

> whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly
> disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has been
> received from each author.
>
> this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
> that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>