Subject: IPR poll for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:01:08 +0100

We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02 "Redundancy provisioning for VPLS Inter-domain", in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details). 

If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has been received from each author.

If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

The draft can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02

This poll closes on Friday July 26th, 2013.

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Samer Salam (ssalam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:16:34 +0000

Hi Giles,

I am not aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly disclosed.

Thanks
Samer

On 13-07-15 12:01 PM, "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to
>draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02 "Redundancy provisioning
>for VPLS Inter-domain", in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
>compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
>more details). 
>
>If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email
>whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been
>properly disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has
>been received from each author.
>
>If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for
>this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
>IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>The draft can be found at
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-0
>2
>