Subject: Re: IPR poll for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy

From: Lizhong Jin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:26:51 +0800

Hi Giles,
I am not aware of any IPR related with this draft.

Regards
Lizhong

> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:01:08 +0100
> From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: IPR poll for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02 "Redundancy provisioning
for VPLS Inter-domain", in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details).
>
> If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email
whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly
disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has been
received from each author.
>
> If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for
this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
> The draft can be found at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02
>
> This poll closes on Friday July 26th, 2013.
>
> Thanks,
> Nabil & Giles
>
> ------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 10:16:24 +0800

Hi Giles,
Ran Chen
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-02 "Redundancy provisioning 
for VPLS Inter-domain", in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for 
more details).
> If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email 
whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been 
properly disclosed. The draft will not be progressed until a response has 
been received from each author.
>
> If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author 
for this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of 
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.