Subject: IPR poll for draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 13:46:32 +0100

Hi,

We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-03 (VPLS Interoperability with Provider Backbone Bridges), in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details). 

If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly disclosed. The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each author.

If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

The draft can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-03

This poll closes on Friday July 13th, 2013.

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 22:03:05 +0000

Hi Giles,

I have already disclosed the IPRs with respect to
draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop according to the IETF procedures.

Cheers,
Ali

On 7/5/13 5:46 AM, "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to
>draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-03 (VPLS Interoperability with Provider
>Backbone Bridges), in order to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
>compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
>more details). 
>
>If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email
>whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not been
>properly disclosed. The draft will not be adopted until a response has
>been received from each author.
>
>If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author for
>this draft, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
>IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>The draft can be found at
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-03
>

---

From: "Samer Salam (ssalam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:41:29 +0000

Hi Giles,

I am not aware of any IPR that has not already been disclosed.

Thanks,
Samer

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:04:31 -0400

Hi Giles,
Same here. As a co-author, I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft
that has not already been disclosed.

Thanks,
Nabil