Subject: RFC 7257 on Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7257

        Title:      Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) 
                    Management Information Base 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Ed.,
                    A. Kiran Koushik, Ed.,
                    R. Mediratta, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 89099
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7257.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
monitor Virtual Private LAN services.  It needs to be used in
conjunction with the Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base
(PW-STD-MIB from RFC 5601).

This document is a product of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC