Subject: [L3sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 01:40:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the L3VPN Service Model  of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for L3VPN service delivery
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Kenichi Ogaki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16.txt
	Pages           : 158
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used for
   communication between customers and network operators and to deliver
   a Layer 3 Provider Provisioned VPN service.  The document is limited
   to the BGP PE-based VPNs as described in [RFC4026], [RFC4110] and
   [RFC4364].  This model is intended to be instantiated at management
   system to deliver the overall service.  This model is not a
   configuration model to be used directly on network elements.  This
   model provides an abstracted view of the Layer 3 IPVPN service
   configuration components.  It will be up to a management system to
   take this as an input and use specific configurations models to
   configure the different network elements to deliver the service.  How
   configuration of network elements is done is out of scope of the
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/