Subject: [L3sm] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:57:00 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

First, thank you very much for a well-written and easy to read and
understand document.
There are a few places where expanding acronyms would be useful - but the
RFC Editor can deal with those.

Nit:  Top of page 42 - sentence fragment 
"  Each constraint is expressed as "I want my current site-network-
   access to be <constraint-type> (e.g. pe-diverse, pop-diverse) from
   these <target> site-network-accesses".  In addition,
"
Model described as proposed - less tentative language for a standard is
appropriate now.