Subject: L3VPN WG Agenda (Listerd as PPVPN Wednesday Session)

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:30:15 -0400

Wednesday, July 16
L3VPN WG

1300-1305   Agenda Bashing
                              All
1305-1310   Decision on WG Split
                              AD
1310-1320  Summary of L3VPN Charter
                              Chairs
 1320-1330 Status of WG documents
                              Chairs

Common Documents :

1330-1345   Security Framework for Provider Provisioned Virtual Private
Networks
                    draft-fang-ppvpn-security-framework-01.txt
1345-1400  Framework for PPVPN Operation and Management
                   draft-yacine-ppvpn-mgt-frwk-01.txt
1400-1410   Signaling Tunnel Encapsulation/Deencapsulation Capabilities
                    draft-raggarwa-ppvpn-tunnel-encap-sig-01.txt

L3 documents :

1410-1420     Constrained VPN route distribution
                     draft-marques-ppvpn-rt-constrain-00.txt
1420-1430    RFC2547bis networks using internal BGP as PE-CE protocol
                      draft-marques-ppvpn-ibgp-00.txt
1430-1440     IPv4-Tunnel SAFI
                      draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-00.txt
1440-1450    ISIS as the PE/CE Protocol in BGP/MPLS VPNs
                     draft-sheng-ppvpn-isis-bgp-mpls-00.txt