Subject: Document Action: 'Security Framework for Provider Provisioned Virtual Private Networks' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:31:03 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Security Framework for Provider Provisioned Virtual Private Networks '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-security-framework-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Thomas Narten and Margaret Wasserman.

Protocol Quality
 
This document  has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten. Russ
Housley also obtained a security review from the Security Directorate.

RFC Editor Note:

In the references section:

   [Beard] D. Beard and Y. Yang, "Known Threats to Routing Protocols," 
   draft-beard-rpsec-routing-threats-00.txt, Oct. 2002.  

Is actually for:

   draft-ietf-rpsec-routing-threats-07.txt

And

   [GDOI] M. Baugher, T. Hardjono, H. Harney, B. Weis, "The Group 
   Domain of Interpretation," draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-07.txt, December 
   2002.   

has been published as RFC 3547.