Subject: MPLS VPN MIB draft status ?

From: Petteri Hallikainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:42:53 +0300

Hello All,

I have one question regarding draft
<draft-ietf-l3vpn-mpls-vpn-mib-07.txt>, what's the status at the
moment, is it on WGLC ? If it is, how does it feel, is it going
forward ?

Thanks,
Petteri

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:21:53 -0400

Petteri,

draft-ietf-l3vpn-mpls-vpn-mib-07 is with the IESG and it is in the 
"approved" state. This means that "the IESG has approved the document 
for publication, and the Secretariat has sent out the official approval 
message to the RFC editor."

If you want to know that status of any draft in the L3VPN WG, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi.

                                           Ron

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:04:49 -0700

It is in the RFC editor's queue basically
waiting for editing attention from the editor. It
is not being held up for any references as far
as I know.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html

     --Tom