Subject: Doubt related to draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt

From: Swati Gupta SBBD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:09:41 +0530

Hi,

I am having a doubt in the following L3 VPN draft " 
draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt".

Section 5 - Forwarding

On page 25, regarding forwarding, it discusses 2 cases-
(1)  ingress & egress attachment circuits are on the same PE and 
associated with the same VRF and 
(2) both are associated with different VRFs. 

The first case is clear to me but the second one raised doubts in my mind 
related to VRFs. Please this scenario of ingress & egress VRF lookup with 
an example? 

Thanks in advance
Swati

***********************  FSS-Private   ***********************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software 
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or 
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for 
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received 
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. 
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."